KING JOHN DECLARES REGENCYFollowing a silence of several weeks, King John has apppointed S:reu Alexandreu Davinescu Regent for his continued...Read More
Armourial del Regipäts
- Flags of the Realm – banners identifying the Kingdom and its subdivisions.
- Arms of the State – arms identifying the royal house, realm, offices, and officers.
- Arms of the Government – corporate arms identifying the government ministries, bureaus, and offices.
- Arms of the Nobility – arms pertaining to members of the Talossan nobility
- Arms of the Knights of the Realm – arms pertaining to members of the Royal Orders
- Arms of the Gentry – arms identifying members the Talossan gentry (such arms are obtainable by the citizenry at large).
- Abandoned Arms of the Kingdom – arms granted to subjects of the King of Talossa and later returned.
- Non-Talossan Arms – arms recognized by the College identifying non-Talossan persons, nations, and other entities.
College Home | Armorial | Burk’s Peerage | Royal Academy of Vexillology | The Royal Gazette | Laws of Heraldry | Rules of Heraldry | Obtaining Arms | Getting Started | Glossary | Restricted Charges | Non-Talossan Arms | Court of Chivalry | Scholarly Works | The Library | Staff | Join the College